Watchmen Security, founded in 2012, is a Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) pending, and an active Security Officer Agency licensed by the State of Indiana. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
The Watchmen Way
Our mission is to provide a safe, secure and connected environment for every customer we serve. Our vision is to enhance the quality of life for communities and clients by providing market leading protection services that support and align with other public safety efforts.
Watchmen Security conducts business that reflects the highest ethical standards, fulfills our legal obligations, and meets our social responsibilities. We strive to gain favorable regard of clients, shareholders, associates, governments, and the public through superior performance and effective communications.
The duty of this Code of Business Conduct is to comply with the law. It heightens awareness of (and sensitivity to) the ethical aspects of our business. Thus, we continue to uphold the principles of the policy in our daily decision making. Every individual business action implemented has an impact on Watchmen Security's excellent reputation.
Watchmen Security specializes in:
- Employment of the highest qualified personnel for unarmed and armed Security Officers
- The highest level of innovative security and video surveillance to safeguard life and property
- Highly trained Security professionals, prepared to be your first line of defense while avoiding confrontation to diffuse situations as quickly as they arise
- Continuous training to respond quickly and effectively in any situation
- Maintained reputation for effective risk management and security solutions
- Advanced preparation for each job, evaluating concerns and identifying how to proceed if they arise.